Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 4

Everything hurts. My shoulders hurt, my elbows hurt, my legs hurt, my feet hurt but I won't give up. I need to do this. Not for anyone else but for myself. I have been exercising 30 minutes at a time four times a day. I'm not sure if I am doing enough but some exercise is better than none. I can do this. The food part is actually the hardest. Yesterday, Robbie wanted some candy. Instead of saying no, I bought him some. Walgreens had a sale 3 for $2 otherwise they were .99 a piece if you didn't get all 3. So of course, I got one for Robbie, one for Ryker and then that left one. It was a Reese's peanut butter cup dark chocolate. Who could resist that, right? Well, I should have because I really didn't enjoy it. Today, I will do better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment