Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Exercising

In the pass 9 years I have gained 35 pounds. I went from a size 5 to a size 10. Yes, I did have a child in that time frame but that was 3 years ago and it's time to get my rather fat ass back into shape. I know it's going to be hard. I am over 40 but I know I can do it. In 2003, I went from a size 14 to a size 5 by exercising on a gazelle and making healthier eating choices. I'm not so much concerned with what the scale says. They are numbers but do not define me. I'm hoping to lose inches. My legs are ginormous. I think I am going to measure myself at the end of each month. I don't think a week will show much progress and I will get discouraged. So for now, here are my numbers.

Waist: 36"
Thighs: 25"
Hips: 40"
Calves: 15 1/2"
Pant size: 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment