Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 5

Well, I made it to day 5. I have decided to start drinking more water. I read somewhere that you should drink half your weight in ounces in water each day. So if you weigh 160 pounds, you should drink 80 ounces of water. That's ten 8 oz glasses! That seems quite excessive. Since I am a diet coke drinker, I have decided for every one bottle of soda, I will drink 2 bottles of water. I start the day with the 2 bottles of water and then the soda. When I finish the soda, I have to drink 2 more bottles through out the day before getting another soda. The coke company has now dropped their sodas to 16 ounce bottles. They used to be 24 ounces. So I am drinking about 64 ounces of water during the day. Hopefully, drinking the water will help me overcome my soda addiction and in turn, I will lose more weight.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job on the water! I was terrible about drinking water until I became pregnant and then started nursing after my daughter was born. I drink way more water now. . .

Post a Comment