Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bought This, Sold That

The other day I went to the thrift store and they had a plant stand for sale. I only have one house plant, so I didn't buy it. I kept thinking about that stand and on Thursday, I went over there and bought it. I was hoping I could repurpose it for something. Only thing was, I didn't know for what.

I thought  I could use it for my shoes in my closet. It didn't fit through the door and did not fold so that idea was trashed. I was looking at my bookshelf and thought, "Hmm, maybe I could put some books on it?" So that is what I did.





I decided to list the bookshelf on Facebook and it sold this morning for $10


Not all the books from my shelf fit on the plant stand. I decided to keep The Little Golden books and sell the other ones on Ebay. I haven't listed them yet, but will shortly.

The stories in the Sweet Pickles books are really weird. I can't even stand reading them. I have sold a set of the Magic Castle Reader books so I know these should go quickly. (sorry I don't have a picture of those)




0 comments:

Post a Comment