Monday, January 5, 2015

Living Room Declutter

I worked on two messy areas: the book shelf and the entertainment stand. I forgot to take a before photo of the book shelf but here is the after. I moved it from blocking part of the closet door to the wall next to the door.



Here is the before of the entertainment stand





I cleared off the top, the inside shelves and the bottom shelf.

THINGS DONATED:

For some reason the Sweet Pickles books became warped. They did not get wet so I'm not sure what happened or if it can be fixed. My sister said she wanted these.



I bought that remote at the thrift store thinking it went with the stereo I bought a few weeks earlier but it did not. I'm not sure why I didn't get rid of it right away. It's not likely  I was going to buy the product it belonged to.


THINGS TO SELL:

The hotdog car went back in Ryker's box of cars which needs to be gone through but I can not do that when he is home. School was closed today because of the cold but hopefully it will resume tomorrow.



Ryker threw a fit and The Wheels on The Bus book got put back.


 I already sold this Walking Dead glass on Facebook for $10



THINGS PUT BACK:

The light brite and pegs went back upstairs in Robbie's closet.



I'm not sure what this black box is for so I put it in my husband's junk drawer in the bedroom. I know if I get rid of it, it will be for something he needs (or thinks he needs)


0 comments:

Post a Comment