Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Ryker's Room Before

I actually cleaned Ryker's room a week or so ago but didn't get around to posting photos. I haven't gotten rid of anything that wasn't trash because Ryker has the memory of an elephant and remembers all the toys he has. I'm going to post only the before photos today and save the after for another post.

This desk seems to be drop off central. Everything, and I mean everything, gets dumped here. In fact, I may have to clean it again.


This is the view from the living room door. He never sleeps in his bed. He prefers to sleep on the couch in the living room. He is convinced there is a ghost in his room and I tend to believe this as I have experienced it myself.


View by his desk


These shelves are pretty much organized but they take up a lot of room. Plus they are blocking the door to the closet and it is hard for me to get Ryker's clothing out.



view from the closet


0 comments:

Post a Comment