Saturday, January 17, 2015

Kitchen Clean Up

I went through my kitchen drawers and cabinets a few days ago. I can't believe all the crap I had 2 of.

DONATED:

Salt and pepper shakers and a timer. Since both my microwave and oven have a timer, I had no use for this one. I also have a set of salt and pepper shakers. This set I got free at a church rummage sale and didn't have the heart to tell them I did not want it.



Sewing kit and lipstick holder I already have a sewing box and I don't wear lipstick



Extra silverware, utensils  Seriously how many big spoons do I need to have?




Plastic containers. I probably should have thrown some of these out


Looking back at this photo, I should have thrown out that pan



Soap holder



FOR SALE:

Children's plates and trays





Bread pans and a cake pan. I have never made bread in my entire life and don't plan on making one anytime soon. And if I do decide to bake a cake, it sure will be bigger than this pan.



Slushie maker We haven't made any slushies in over 3 years



THROWN OUT:

This cocoa machine was recalled. You had to send in the pitcher to get a $30 check. I don't know why I held onto the base since it is no use to me or anyone else for that matter. Into the trash it went.



I created a group on Facebook to sell some of these items. Even if you are not local, you can still join and buy. You will need to message me for a shipping quote. You can join here






0 comments:

Post a Comment