Sunday, January 4, 2015

Closet Cleanup

I actually started cleaning this closet before I thought of blogging so there are no before photos. Just picture the bottom of the closet full of shoes, lite brite pegs and coats thrown on the floor.

It's difficult to access this closet because I put my book shelf right in front of the door. I need to find another spot for this shelf or get a smaller one. I will also be decluttering this shelf later this week.



ITEMS THAT WENT IN THE TRASH:

wood trim for a desk I no longer own


my beloved pair of Converse sneakers



ITEMS TO BE DONATED:

These shoes look more grubby than they actually are. I think it is the lighting.



hangers




ITEMS TO BE SOLD:

My boots. I bought these thinking I would wear them but I most likely won't. If they do not sell on FB, I'm going to take them to consignment.



Same with the shoes



Since the closet is small, out of season jackets I have put upstairs in Robbie's closet (another area I need to declutter) Here is the closet with everything hung up and put in order. I tried to convince Ryker those puppy boots need to be donated but he insists they still fit him. As soon as he gets new shoes, the white and brown pair are going in the trash.





0 comments:

Post a Comment