Saturday, January 3, 2015

Decluttering 2015

I have seriously neglected this blog over the last few years. I really don't have much to post and I don't want to bore anyone with the daily grind I call life. However, I decided this will be the year I start blogging here again. So bear with me.

A few friends of mine on FB decided to do the 40 Days, 40 Bags Challenge. In case you have not heard of this, it is a challenge to simplify your life and rid your house of all the crap you do not need. Since I am an online seller, in addition to my own personal clutter, I have items that have not sold in years that I need to rid myself of as well.

I have a big house so this is probably going to take more than 40 days. These are the areas I hope to declutter in no particular order:

living room closet
living room bookshelf
living room corner shelves
tv stand
my desk and drawers

bathroom drawers
bathroom shelf
bathtub toys

kitchen cabinets
under kitchen sink
junk drawers
cabinets
refrigerator

kitchen pantry
kitchen pantry cabinets

Ryker's desk
Ryker's closet
Ryker's shelves
under Ryker's bed

Robbie's closet
Robbie's dresser
Robbie's shelves
under Robbie's bed

my bedroom drawers

basement

front porch

Ebay room

What will I do with all this clutter?

1. Try selling it on Ebay, Craigslist or Facebook garage sale page
2. Take to consignment
3. Give to family members or friends currently not living with me
4. Donate to the thrift store

I hope to be more organized in 2015.


0 comments:

Post a Comment